South Courtyard Lawn • A Great Place to Chillax
Our south courtyard lawn is a great chillax place to share with your neighbors and a perfect environment to be outdoors while still at home. It’s actually larger than shown in the cropped picture above and is definitely worth seeing in person.
Come enjoy the private south courtyard lawn on 2.1 beautiful acres. Sit and relax under the sycamore tree, or unwind in the Colorado Springs sunshine in a lawn chair or stretched out on a mat. Or play in the winter snow.
We are pet friendly apartments.
Easy to Find
Paloma Terrace is easy to find at 2910 Sage Street in Colorado Springs, Colorado. That's a short drive southwest of the I-25 Fillmore Street interchange. We are where you want to be, away from the hustle and bustle with easy food delivery Colorado Springs direct to your door.
1 Bedroom Apartments Features
We specialize in 1 bedroom apartments in Colorado Springs.
- Cable ready
- High speed Internet ready
- Over-the-range microwave in several homes
- Good storage space in every home
- Privacy of an exterior entrance
- Convenience of a ground-floor entrance
- Double-pane energy efficient windows
- Air conditioning
- Steady, quiet hydronic baseboard heat
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Stove and oven
- Garbage disposal
- Ceiling fan(s) in most homes
Welcome to a Great Community
We’re at 2910 Sage Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907.
- Private exterior entrance to each home
- Ground floor entrance to each home
- High speed internet ready
- Refreshing fenced swimming pool
- Large rolling green south courtyard lawn
- On-site management
- Courteous experienced staff
- Professional responsive maintenance
- A rent office with great COS views
- On-site laundry facility
- Ample free off street parking
- Courtyard benches and barbecues
- Bike racks available
- ½ Mile (10 Min. walk) to 4.3 acres Pike Park
All our Colorado Springs apartments have a ground-floor entrance for convenience that’s also a private exterior entrance. There are homes above and below each other, but there are no staircases up and down our two-story buildings. The gentle slope of the land takes care of that.
Sound interesting? Come visit and see for yourself.
Where Are the Office and Swimming Pool?
The swimming pool and rent office are not shown here because they’re in the North courtyard. This is the South courtyard lawn, which is sort of like the south lawn at the White House…except a lot smaller. 🙂