Pet Friendly Apartments Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs apartments that allow pets. Welcome to our pet friendly apartments Colorado Springs for people with and without pets, and please don’t forget to watch the fun video below.
At Paloma Terrace we understand that your pets are members of your family and how important they are to you. We make every effort for your pets to feel right at home alongside you in one of our apartments that allow dogs, cats, fish and other common pets.
Colorado Springs Apartments That Allow Pets
Colorado Springs pet friendly apartments near me that are comfortable through all seasonal temperature changes.
With an average July high of 85℉, air conditioning provides relief when you want it. The average January low of 18℉ is also not a problem with steady, quiet hydronic baseboard heat, while double-pane energy efficient windows add to the all-season enjoyment of daily life at your Paloma Terrace home.
1 Bedroom Apartment In Colorado Springs CO
We specialize in 1 bedroom apartments Colorado Springs only and offer you country-style living with a courtyard lawn and lots of open space on 2.1 acres.
Maria • Pet Friendly Apartments Colorado Springs
You’ll enjoy this video about a Toulouse goose who lived in Echo Park near downtown Los Angeles and her mate, and this famous bird even has a Wikipedia page.
Out On A Walk With Your Pet
Please keep you pet leashed at all times when out on a walk, and pick up after Fido or Kitty as needed, it’s part of being a good neighbor.
Contact Us • Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Apartments
Not all animals are welcome, even though we’re Colorado Springs pet friendly apartments for rent, so be sure to mention your pet(s) before you apply.
Bear Creek Dog Park
Bear Creek Park is about a 10-minute drive from Paloma Terrace pet friendly apartments near me, and woof, that dog park is fun! Please see our Bear Creek Dog Park page.
Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent In Colorado Springs
We already said we welcome you and your pet pals to our 1 bedroom apartments that allow pets.
Our Pet Policy
- We accept ESA and service animals. Paloma Terrace has a short form that will have to be filled out by your doctor and returned prior to move in.
- Properly licensed ESA animals are not restricted by this list.
- ESA and service animals are not charged any fees, deposits or pet rent.
- Fish are also welcome with no fees or deposits.
- All fish tanks are welcome as a benefit of the required $300,000 renters liability policy.
- Most mature pets are welcome up to 55 pounds for downstairs and 35 pounds for upstairs homes.
- Two pet limit for each of our pet friendly apartments for rent in Colorado Springs.
- A total payment of $500 down per pet is required. For each pet, $200 can be refundable and $300 is not.
- You’ll also pay $30 a month pet rent for each pet which is non-refundable.
- All pets must have a photo on file with the office prior to move in.
- Pets need to be at least one year of age.
- Your pet needs to be housebroken if not kept in a cage or glass tank.
- Dogs and cat needs to be spayed or neutered. Written proof is required.
- Pet offspring are not allowed.
- Pets other than a dog or cat need to be caged or in a glass tank.
- Pets must be licensed and vaccinated as required by law. Written proof is required.
- Bull Terriers (Pit, Staffordshire, etc.), Rottweiler’s, Chows, Doberman Pinchers, American Bull Dog, Presa Canario, Wolf Hybrids, Shar Pei’s, or mixed breads with these blood lines will not be allowed due to safety concerns .
- Aggressive and exotic animals are not welcome.
Pet Friendly Apartments In Colorado Springs
You are responsible for your pet’s behavior. We will ask you to remove the pet or vacate the premises if your pet is not well-behaved, damages the dwelling or property, disturbs neighbors, or constitutes a risk to staff, residents or visitors.
Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Rentals
Our pet policy is in place so that everyone can peacefully enjoy their home here at Paloma Terrace. We hope you understand.