Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs
You love your pets and we do too. We welcome you and your pet pals to our pet friendly apartments for rent in Colorado Springs for people with and without pets. Come by the office and pick up a dog or cat treat. Woof and purr! Service dogs stay for free.
The Paloma Terrace staff work hard to make sure our 2.1 acres are kept well groomed. We want our community to look good for our residents, visitors, guests and neighbors, and we ask you to please pick up after your pet when it’s outside. Thank you.
As a health caution, the office will provide tours by appointment only. Please call 719-634-7034 to schedule an appointment.
Year ‘Round Comfort
Paloma Terrace residents and their pets are comfortable throughout the year with Colorado Springs temperature swings.
With an average July high of 85℉, air conditioning provides relief when you want it. The average January low of 18℉ is also not a problem with steady, quiet hydronic baseboard heat, and double-pane energy-efficient windows enhance all-season enjoyment of daily life at your Paloma Terrace home.
Yes, Colorado Springs does have fair market rents. Ours.
Out On A Walk With Your Pet
Please keep you pet leashed at all times when out on a walk, and pick up after Fido or Kitty as needed. It’s part of being a good neighbor.
Contact Us, Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs
Please ask about your pet(s) before you apply. We are pet friendly apartments for rent in Colorado Springs, but not all animals are welcome.
Bear Creek Dog Park
See our Bear Creek Dog Park page. Woof, that dog park is fun!
Pet Policy, Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs
We already said above that we welcome you and your pet pals to Paloma Terrace. Please read on for more details.
- Service dogs of course stay for free.
- Most mature pets are welcome up to 55 pounds for downstairs and 35 pounds for upstairs homes.
- Your pet needs to be at least one year of age.
- Your pet needs to be housebroken if not kept in a cage or glass tank.
- Your dog or cat needs to be spayed or neutered. Written proof is required. Pet offspring are not allowed.
- Pets other than a dog or cat need to be caged or in a glass tank.
- Pets must be licensed and vaccinated as required by law. Written proof is required.
- There is a pet deposit and small monthly charge of pet rent for dogs and cats.
- The additional deposit can be refunded if we don’t need it to make us whole after your tenancy.
- Pet rent is non-refundable.
- Bulldogs and aggressive animals are not welcome.
Pet Friendly Apartments For Rent In Colorado Springs
You are responsible for your pet’s behavior. If your pet is not well-behaved, damages the dwelling or property, disturbs neighbors, or constitutes a risk to staff, residents or visitors, we will ask you to remove the pet or vacate the premises.
Our pet policy is in place so that everyone can peacefully enjoy their home here at Paloma Terrace. We hope you understand.