March 16, 2020
We recognize and share your concerns about COVID-19. We currently are taking proactive precautions to mitigate the potential impact to our residents. Currently our office and clubhouse hours will remain the same. We have asked our employees to practice Social Distancing protocols which include refraining from shaking hands and allowing 3 to 6 feet between individuals. We are attempting to provide more hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in our offices and common areas such as fitness centers, business centers and meeting areas depending on the availability of these products.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE CONTRACTED THE CORONAVIRUS
If you are concerned that you may have contracted the Coronavirus, please contact our office immediately. Please refrain from going into the common areas, laundry rooms, and the leasing office until you can confirm that you are not contagious by a medical professional. Please contact the office through telephone or email. If you receive a confirmation that you have contracted the virus, we will refrain from entering the apartment for non-emergency service requests until you are no longer contagious.
Below are some COVID-19/Coronavirus Basics to help you from getting the virus:
● The new Coronavirus that causes COVID-19 can be spread easily from person-to-person.
● It is spread through small droplets from the nose or mouth when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
● People are at risk for COVID-19 if they breathe in these droplets or from touching
contaminated surfaces and then touching their nose, mouth, or eyes.
● This is why it is important to stay more than three (3) feet (or 1 meter) away from a person who is sick and to wash your hands frequently, before eating or touching your nose or mouth.
● There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. However, there are many simple
actions you can take to reduce your risk of exposure.
● Wash your hands regularly, especially before eating or touching your mouth and nose.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● If you are sick, stay home.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household
cleaning spray or wipe.
● Ensure your household has food and water for about two weeks and be sure to have a 90-
day supply of medications.
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
● If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
● If your hands are visibly dirty, the hand sanitizer will not be as effective. In this case you should still wash your hands with soap and water.
● Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for
confirmed COVID-19 cases.
● Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and typically include fever (100.4
degrees or higher), cough, and possibly shortness of breath.
● More than 80% of people with COVID-19 recover fully without needing any medical
If you have additional questions about COVID-19 contact the Colorado Health
Emergency Line (CO Help) at 1-877-462-2911. Language interpretation is available.
Let’s all be smart and be aware and we’ll get through this together.
Management and Owners