Rent Office Leasing & Management Help
The rent office at 2910 Sage Street is in the north courtyard next to the pool. From our easy-access Sage Street parking lot, take the stairs on your right. Please call (719) 634-7034 before you visit.
Office hours Monday–Friday are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm with an hour off for lunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
To help avoid Covid-19, there are no hallways or touchpoints here between your car and home.
1 Bedroom Apartments Colorado Springs
We specialize in 1 bedroom apartments Colorado Springs and offer you country-style living with a large south courtyard lawn and other open spaces on 2.1 acres.
Apartments for Rent on November 9, 2020
Our 1 bedroom apartments Colorado Springs are your best value today.
- A Floor Plan – $820 to $890 <<>> Please call for wait list
- B Floor Plan – $820 to $890 <<>> Please call for wait list
- C Floor Plan – $905 for now <<>> Available January 2, 2021
Deposit and Fee Details
The deposit is $400 with good credit. The application fee is $19 per adult, and there is also an administration fee of $170 which is not due until you move in. It covers all of the paperwork we do here in the office for a new resident.
A maximum of three persons for each apartment home.
Rent Office Improvements
Landscaping improvements are finished for this area, and it turned out awesome! 🙂 See the photos page.
Also, the rent office is scheduled to have touchless improvements added in 2021, and we’re all looking forward to see how that works. We’re all excited about the coming changes.
Welcome to a Great Community
We’re at 2910 Sage Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907.
- Private exterior entrance to each home
- Ground floor entrance to each home
- Refreshing fenced swimming pool
- Large rolling green courtyard lawn
- On site management
- Courteous experienced staff
- Professional responsive maintenance
- A rent office with great COS views
- On site laundry facility
- Ample free off street parking
- Courtyard benches and barbecues
- Bike racks available
- ½ Mile (10 Min. walk) to 4.3 acres Pike Park
As mentioned above, all our apartment homes have a ground-floor entrance that’s also a private exterior entrance. Yes, there are homes above and below each other, however, there are no staircases up and down the two-story buildings. The slope of our Colorado Springs land takes care of that.
Sound interesting? Come visit and see for yourself.