September 1, 2020
GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always Catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandma’s lap.
GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing Jello to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don’t hurt.
3) Families are like fudge…mostly sweet, with a few nuts…
March 16, 2020
We recognize and share your concerns about COVID-19. We currently are taking proactive precautions to mitigate the potential impact to our residents. Currently our office and clubhouse hours will remain the same. We have asked our employees to practice Social Distancing protocols which include refraining from shaking hands and allowing 3 to 6 feet between individuals. We are attempting to provide more hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in our offices and common areas such as fitness centers, business centers and meeting areas depending on the availability of these products.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE CONTRACTED THE CORONAVIRUS
If you are concerned that you may have contracted the Coronavirus, please contact our office immediately. Please refrain from going into the common areas, laundry rooms, and the leasing office until you can confirm that you are not contagious by a medical professional. Please contact the office through telephone or email. If you receive a confirmation that you have contracted the virus, we will refrain from entering the apartment for non-emergency service requests until you are no longer contagious.
Below are some COVID-19/Coronavirus Basics to help you from getting the virus:…