1 Bedroom Colorado Springs Apartments For Rent
1 bedroom Colorado Springs apartments for rent on 2.1 acres. Country-style living with a big courtyard lawn, an ideal place to ‘chillax’ while at home.
Chill in the pool or sunbathe poolside on the deck during summer months, and enjoy the day while relaxing under the big sycamore tree at the south courtyard lawn. Under the sun, in the shade or in the snow, this private courtyard beckons to be enjoyed.
Ground Floor + Exterior Entrance For Every Home
Every home has a ground floor and exterior entrance. In addition to the convenience, privacy, and easy access to outdoors, that also helps you avoid COVID-19 since there are no hallways or touchpoints here from your car to home.
1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs CO
We consider our 1 bedroom apartments for rent in Colorado Springs CO on 2.1 acres to be a ‘goldilocks’ size property for the 60 apartment homes. Not too big and not too small. With two courtyards on two acres, free front and back off-street parking, and a refreshing pool, the property size is just right.
Plus you’ll have the convenience of an on site laundry and more for 80907 apartments.
1 Bedroom Apartments in Colorado Springs
Each of our 1 bedroom apartments in Colorado Springs has a ground-floor entrance that’s also an exterior entrance. There are homes above and below each other, however, there are no staircases up and down the two-story buildings. The slope of the land for our 1 bedroom apartments in Colorado Springs takes care of that.
1 Bedroom Apartments Colorado Springs
The right stuff with select 1 bedroom Colorado Springs apartments.
Everyone wants a quiet hideaway in the right amount of space with plenty of fresh air and natural light. That's what our 1 bedroom apartments Colorado Springs offer you in three open floor plans at 2910 Sage Street.
One wonderful benefit of our terraced land is that several homes have majestic skyline views of the City during day and dazzling City lights at night, all for their residents' viewing pleasure.
Contact Us For 1 Bedroom Colorado Springs Apartments
A maximum of three persons for each apartment home.
1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs CO
Yes, there are 1 bedroom affordable Colorado Springs apartments. Ours are affordable but not cheap, and we’ll be happy to show you the high caliber of the management team, homes and community you can enjoy here at Paloma Terrace. Just ask.
Living Space Flow
How an apartment’s living space accommodates you and the way you live is an important feature that often goes unnoticed. That unnoticed feature is know as ‘living space flow’. Our floor plans flow very well and are an ideal proportion in open floor-plan layouts that make the most of every square foot of Colorado Springs 1 bedroom apartments.
The sizes of our Colorado Springs apartments are 400, 425, and 430 square feet, and size isn't everything. These well-designed homes are an ideal proportion in open-layout floor plans that make the most of every square foot, and you have to see one to appreciate it.
Please see this HGTV reference page and scroll down to small-space living room layouts. This may sound simple but it’s actually important.
It’s important for you to actually see.
Pet Friendly Apartments Colorado Springs
Application Fee Refund Coupon
Do you want your application fee refunded? Enter your name in the field below and click/press Get Coupon to see your personalized discount coupon. Then print the coupon and bring it with you when you visit our community, it's worth up to $40.00.
Community And Apartment Pictures
Browse through the community and apartment pictures. Click on a thumbnail to see the full-size photos of 1 bedroom apartments.
Year ‘Round Comfort
Paloma Terrace residents are comfortable through all seasonal temperature changes.
With an average July high of 85℉, air conditioning provides relief when you want it. The average January low of 18℉ is also not a problem with steady, quiet hydronic baseboard heat, while double-pane energy efficient windows add to the all-season enjoyment of daily life at your Paloma Terrace home.
How To Maximize Space In Your Apartment
Apartments, particularly in urban centers, tend to be small. Every square foot needs to work. However, this is an opportunity to focus on what is really important in your living space: functionality, valuing space, and avoiding unnecessary clutter. A small living space can be a great living space with some thought, tidiness, and ingenuity in your 1-bedroom apartment.
Hat Tip to Wiki How for the above statement. Visit their website for helpful graphics and tons of information on how to maximise space in your apartment, whether you rent one of our 80907 apartments or somewhere else.
The Wiki How page offers solutions to help you maximize your apartment’s extra space. Small spaces can be more useful with furniture or items that function in more ways than one. It makes sense to store infrequently use items in areas you don’t use very often even if they’re hard to retrieve when you need them. Small rooms don’t mean you have big storage problems.
1 Bedroom Apartments Features
We specialize in 1 bedroom apartments Colorado Springs.
- Cable ready
- High speed Internet ready
- Over-the-range microwave in several homes
- Good storage space in every home
- Privacy of an exterior entrance
- Convenience of a ground-floor entrance
- Double-pane energy efficient windows
- Air conditioning
- Steady, quiet hydronic baseboard heat
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Stove and oven
- Garbage disposal
- Ceiling fan(s) in most homes
1 Bedroom Apartments, 3 Great Floor Plans
Paloma Terrace has the best selection of rightsizhed Colorado Springs 1 bedroom apartments across three open floor plans. Maximizing space by thinking small is an idea whose time has come.
These open living rooms allow for cozy entertaining and easy traffic flow. It’s a style that may take some adjustment if you’re used to having more room definition for your living area.
Free Off Street Parking
It can be hard to find free off street parking these days, but we provide it for you in the front parking lot and the back lot. You should always be able to park on property not far from your Colorado Springs 1 bedroom apartments home.
U-Haul Moving Tips
- Move on a weekday when banks, utilities and government offices are open. U-Haul locations also offer a lower per mile rate on weekdays.
- If you’re moving locally, leave the power and water on at your old address a few extra days so you can go back and clean up after your move.
- Purchase boxes and moving supplies 2-4 weeks before your move.
- Choose a ‘packing room’ ahead of time and box up a few things each day.
- Use moving labels to mark each box with its contents and destination room.
- If your’e moving out of town, secure a storage unit at a nearby U-Haul Self-Storage facility using online move-in. This guarantees your room upon arrival.
- Enjoy country-style living in our 1 bedroom apartments for rent in Colorado Springs.
- If moving locally, leave your pets with a friend on moving day. Animals can become confused and frightened during a move.
- Allow for extra braking room when driving a moving truck. Anticipate stops and allow a 3-second gap between you and the vehicle in front of you.
- U-Haul moving trucks require up to 12 feet of overhead clearance. Watch out for drive-thru restaurant and motel over-hangs.
- For In-Town moves, visit a self-storage facility ahead of your move to ensure the storage unit is the right fit and type for your belongings.
Hat Tip to U-Haul for these must-have moving tips. Visit their website for more details on what you see above. It’s a worthwhile side visit.