1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs
Our 1 bedroom apartments for rent in Colorado Springs have wallet-friendly rents that make your apartment hunt easy, maybe even over. We’re in a tranquil fully-developed residential neighborhood where you can relax and unwind.
Chill, Sunbathe, Relax
It’s a simpler, easy lifestyle here. Away from the hustle and bustle.™
Plus you’ll have the convenience of an on site laundry and more with our 1 bedroom apartments for rent in Colorado Springs.
Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs
We are also pet friendly apartments for rent for people with and without pets. Whenever you’d like, let's talk about what’s available for you and your furry friend. Please mention your pet before you apply. Thank you. Not all animals are welcome.
Ground-Floor And Exterior Entrance For All
All apartment homes have a ground-floor entrance that’s also an exterior entrance. There are homes above and below each other, however, there are no staircases up and down our two-story buildings. The slope of our Colorado Springs land takes care of that.
1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent, The Right Stuff
Everyone wants a quiet hideaway in the right amount of space with plenty of fresh air and natural light. That's what our 1 bedroom apartments for rent in Colorado Springs offer you in three open floor plans at 2910 Sage Street.
★ One benefit of our terraced land is several homes have majestic skyline views of the City during day and dazzling City lights at night. All for their residents' viewing pleasure and wonderment.
Year ‘Round Comfort
Paloma Terrace residents are comfortable throughout the year with Colorado Springs temperature swings.
With an average July high of 85℉, air conditioning provides relief when you want it. The average January low of 18℉ is also not a problem with steady, quiet hydronic baseboard heat, and double-pane energy-efficient windows enhance all-season enjoyment of daily life at your Paloma Terrace home.
Affordable Rents, 1 Bedroom Apartments Only
Yes, Colorado Springs does have fair market rents. Ours, and we feature 1 bedroom apartments for rent only.
60 One Bedroom Apartments For Rent On 2.1 Acres
Our sixty 1 bedroom apartments for rent in Colorado Springs offer you country-style living with a courtyard lawn and lots of open space.
We consider our 2.1 acres to be a ‘goldilocks’ size property for the number of apartment homes. Not too big and not too small. With our two courtyards on two acres, free front and back off street parking, and a pool, the property size is just right.
Contact Us, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in Colorado Springs
How To Maximize Space In Your Apartment
Apartments, particularly in urban centers, tend to be small. Every square foot needs to work. However, this is an opportunity to focus on what is really important in your living space: functionality, valuing space, and avoiding unnecessary clutter. A small living space can be a great living space with some thought, tidiness, and ingenuity.
Hat Tip to Wiki How for the above statement. Visit their website for helpful graphics and TONS of information on how to maximise space in your apartment, whether you rent from us or someone else.
The Wiki How page offers solutions to help you maximize your apartment’s extra space. Small spaces can be more useful with furniture or items that function in more ways than one. It makes sense to store infrequently use items in areas you don’t use very often even if they’re hard to retrieve when you need them. Small rooms don’t mean you have big storage problems.
Our 1 Bedroom Apartments Features
- Cable ready
- High-speed Internet ready
- Over-the-range microwave in several homes
- Good storage space in every home
- Privacy of an exterior entrance
- Convenience of a ground-floor entrance
- Double-pane energy efficient windows
- Air conditioning
- Steady, quiet hydronic baseboard heat
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Stove and oven
- Garbage disposal
- Ceiling fan(s) in most homes
1 Bedroom Apartments, 3 Great Floor Plans
Paloma Terrace has the best selection of rightsizhed Colorado Springs 1 bedroom apartments across three open floor plans. Maximizing space by thinking small is an idea whose time has come.
Living Space Flow
How an apartment's living space accommodates you and the way you live is an important feature that often goes unnoticed. What we want to bring to your attention here is know as 'living space flow', and our one bedroom apartment floor plans flow very well. This may sound simple but it's actually important.
It's important for you to actually see.
Our open living rooms allow for cozy entertaining and easy traffic flow. It’s a style that may take some adjustment to if you’re used to having more room definition for your living area.
Free Off Street Parking
It can be hard to find free off street parking these days, but we provide it for you in our front parking lot and the back lot. You should always be able to park on property not far from your home.
U-Haul Moving Tips
- Move on a weekday when banks, utilities and government offices are open. U-Haul locations also offer a lower per mile rate on weekdays.
- If you’re moving locally, leave the power and water on at your old address a few extra days so you can go back and clean up after your move.
- Purchase boxes and moving supplies 2-4 weeks before your move.
- Choose a ‘packing room’ ahead of time and box up a few things each day.
- Use moving labels to mark each box with its contents and destination room.
- If your’e moving out of town, secure a storage unit at a nearby U-Haul Self-Storage facility using online move-in. This guarantees your room upon arrival.
- If moving locally, leave your pets with a friend on moving day. Animals can become confused and frightened during a move.
- Allow for extra braking room when driving a moving truck. Anticipate stops and allow a 3-second gap between you and the vehicle in front of you.
- U-Haul moving trucks require up to 12 feet of overhead clearance. Watch out for drive-thru restaurant and motel over-hangs.
- For In-Town moves, visit a self-storage facility ahead of your move to ensure the storage unit is the right fit and type for your belongings.
Hat Tip to U-Haul for these must-have moving tips. Visit their website for more details on what you see above. You’ll be happy you did.